We are supporting a FTSE 250 business, hiring a newly created Senior Finance Analyst role, due to additional support needed and internal promotions. The business has experienced a 20% growth year on year and will be continuously expanding throughout 2021.
The Senior Finance Analyst will report to the Divisional Finance Director for the Joint Ventures Division and will work across both Group Finance and the Commercial finance functions. Working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will be supporting them in driving profitability for the group.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of consolidated forecasts and annual budget, including explanation of variances
- Business partnering with the regional finance teams and non-finance stakeholders, supporting them with management reporting and driving profitability across the regions
- Supporting in the preparation and accuracy of all external financial information
- Supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparing group flash results including explanation of variances
- Providing day-to-day ad-hoc support to the Investor Relations Director, Group Financial Controller, Head of Group Reporting and CFO
- Developing new financial models and supporting with any ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be ACA/CA Qualified, with a first-class degree. This role will suit someone who is driven, ambitious and looking to progress their career within a blue-chip business. Candidates looking to make their first move from industry will be considered as well as candidates who have gained 1-2 years post qualified experience in industry. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with both finance and non-finance professionals as well as a strong commercial acumen and an analytical mind set are key to the success in this role.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as it enters the next phase of growth, coupled with working for and alongside a bright, focused and ambitious team. The business offers an excellent salary package, including a 15% bonus.