A high-growth and extremely acquisitive, Private Equity-backed Digital Media business is looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis. You will be working in the London headquarters (with hybrid working available) for an internationally renowned digital media conglomerate that has recently completed 2 major acquisitions and show no signs of slowing down.
This role will take ownership of the commercial finance for one of their key businesses, supporting the business in achieving their ambitious growth plans through providing insight into the trade and financial performance of the business. The role will involve extensive senior stakeholder management including attending weekly meetings with the sales and commercial teams
Responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting for 3 brands including providing detailed analysis of financial and trade performance
- Partnering with the Sales and Commercial Directors including attending regular face to face meetings to support with commercial decision making and challenges where necessary
- Taking ownership for the weekly sales pipeline reporting to assist sales and commercial team’s
- Implementation of new processes and key financial reports, both through using your own initiative and through listening to the needs of the business
- Handling and managing large data sets to assist non-finance stakeholders in the UK & US
- Responsibility for the UK P&L, including explaining key variance analysis to the business
The successful candidate will be a Finalist/Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years working in a commercial finance role. You must have proven experience handling budgeting, forecasting and KPI reporting as well as sound knowledge of revenue recognition within the media industry. You must be comfortable communicating and managing non-finance stakeholders within a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of Workable, Operative and Salesforce is desirable. A keen sense of initiative, ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, particularly being able to challenge as well as support non-finance Directors within the business is essential.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who is looking to support the business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and to progress their career within the commercial finance team. In return, you will receive excellent benefits including Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday and a £500 gym contribution.